Monday, April 18, 2011

“Political Testament” Hitler

Thesis: With the Russians close, Hitler took his own life and left the passage as his last testament.

· I have been loved and loyal to my ppl

· 3 days before outbreak of German-Polish war, I proposed to Brit ambassador in Berlin a solution to German-Polish problem

· I made plain that Jewry will be saddled with the responsibility of financial mishaps and conspiracies

· I have decided to remain in Berlin and choose death at the moment when I believe the position of Fuhrer and Chancellor can no longer be held

· I die with a happy heart

· Many courageous men and women have decided to unite their lived with mine until the very last, though he ordered them not to do this

· I appoint Doenitz to President and expel marshall Goering

· I expel SS and Minister of Interior Himmler and appoint Hanke for both showed their disloyalty to me and harmful actions toward the state by trying to seize power in state for themselves

· I charge leaders of nation and those under them to observance of laws of race and to merciless opposition to universal poisoner of all people, international Jewry

No comments:

Post a Comment